If you would like to know more….
please use the form on the right – or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which setting you are interested in and the age of your child or children, this will help us to reply with relevant infromation.
For after school and breakfast clubs, include the school your child attends. Its useful if you can indicate how many days per week and which days you are interested in.
You can also register your child using the link below. This will open in a new window.
We’ll get back to you
We will reply to your contact email usually within 24 hours. However if we don’t, please email us directly at email@example.com or telephone one of our offices using the number at the top right of the screen.
Please complete all boxes before clicking submit.
How to find us
Forest Pre-School (Tunbridge Wells)
Care of: David Salomon’s Estate, Broomhill Road, Tunbridge Wells. TN3 0TG.
The Salomon’s site is used by other business and tenants, please also follow any onsite instructions that you may receive and only park in the spaces described below.
- Please enter the Salomon’s site at the main entrance.
- From the Speldhurst Road, drive down Broomhill Road, the main entrance is about 30m on the right.
- Follow the one-way road through the site and past the main house, the road twists back away from the house. Shortly before the exit there is a car park to the right. Please park here and call 07483 435876.
- Walk down the track to the woods that follows the ragstone perimeter wall down the hill. The meeting point, a silver barrier, is a few minutes’ down this path.
- We will come up to you at the barrier that is half way down the hill.
- Please do not enter the woods (please stay on the path). Note, if it has been raining this path becomes slippery.
Telephone: 07483 435876
Boughton Lane, Maidstone.
ME17 4NA is a nearby post code, not the exact address, so please don’t totally rely on that alone to find us! Here are some simple directions to help you find us:
- From the fire station on Loose Road (A229) head south towards Coxheath & Hastings, go past the small row of shops on your left, Sainsburys, Page and Wells, Dominos etc.
- At Dominos turn left into Boughton Lane. If you go past the Swan pub, you have gone too far. The turning is between Dominos and The Swan.
- Travel just under 1 mile along Boughton Lane. It’s a narrow road and has several sharp bends.
- On the left, you will see some houses and a sign for a farm. There is a cottage with a ragstone wall . We are immediately after the ragstone wall on the left. There is a big Harlequin sign.
Telephone: 07734 507086